YaYa’s Euro Bistro: Sophisticated & Whimsical Dining
There is something about YaYa’s that is both sophisticated and whimsical. The atmosphere and menus are certainly sophisticated. Mosaic tile floors, stone columns and fabric covered wall panels are complemented by heavy beamed ceilings, hand blown chandeliers and curvy wrought-iron railings. The eclectic menu is inspired by a combination of American, French, Italian and Greek cuisines. Mediterranean Euro bites share the menu with oak fired pizzas baked in our own brick oven; rich, creative pastas and an array of the freshest seafood dishes and innovative meat entrees.
Perhaps the whimsical is the name itself and what it conjures up. "Ya Ya" means grandmother. The restaurant is actually named after co-founder Paul Khoury’s own grandmother, who as the wife of an ambassador, traveled in many European countries gathering ideas for her own special recipes.
Come dine with us and relax in the glow of the hand-carved sconces, order from the outstanding wine list and savor one of our delicious entrees. Enjoy the warm atmosphere, homemade food and staff that will treat you like family.
Awards & Recognition
- Wine Spectator - Award of Excellence (multiple years)
- Westword's - Best of Outdoor Dining Winner (multiple years)
- Westword's - Best of Sunday Brunch Winner (multiple years)
- Open Table - Winner of Diners Choice (multiple years)
- Denver Channel 7 - A List Award
- AOL Cityguide - City�s Best Outdoor Dinning (multiple years)
- James Beard Foundation - Featured Restaurant
- Denver A List - Best New American
- Gayot - Top 10 Denver Brunches